Front Page News
The City of Laredo wants to remind you to bag all your food waste and trash before throwing it inside the can.
Follow these simple tips to keep your Willie Bote in good condition.
1. Bag all your trash especially food waste.
2. Make sure to keep lid closed at all times.
3. If extra space is needed in green can make sure you are recycling correctly since 60% of garbage is recyclable.
4. Regularly wash your can with bleach or vinegar. Scrub the interior and exterior of the can with the vinegar.
5. After scrubbing, rinse well, then allow can to dry in the sun before putting any new trash in.
6. If your can is missing a lid or is broken please call 3-1-1 to have it fixed.
© Arisara Tongdonnoi | iStock | Thinkstock