LAWN- CLIPPING COLLECTION SERVICE
Grass bags, leaves, and small branches are collected every week on your assigned collection day following the schedule. Torn bags will not be picked up & filled grass bags may not weigh more than 30 lbs. Remember that due to the recent schedule change your collection day depends on what ZIP Code you reside in.
• Small piles of branches consist of branches that are three inches or less in diameter cut tree limbs into bundles no higher than 2 ½ft high no more than 4ft wide & 5 ft or less in length.
• Place your grass bags, leaves, and small branches at the curb by 7am on your collection day.
• Bundle and tie small branches with string or twine. This facilitates the pickup of the branches, allowing crews to collect material faster and serve you better.
• Follow schedule to set out branches. Set out by 7am on assigned day.
• Do not mix with trash.
• Bundle and tie small branches.
• No vehicle blocking pile of branches